Under Article 6 of Law No. 2004-575 of June 21, 2004 on confidence in the digital economy, users of the site www.capitmuscas.com are informed of the identity of the various stakeholders within the framework of its realization and its follow-up:
Publisher / Owner
Site editor: CAPIT MUSCAS EDITIONS
Status: Paris B 895 327 948
Publisher address: 5 RUE D ARGOUT 75002 PARIS
Publication manager: CAPIT MUSCAS EDITIONS
Mail responsible for publication: firstname.lastname@example.org
2 rue Kellermann - 59100 Roubaix - France
Observations and suggestions
It is possible to send observations and suggestions to the site manager at the email address: email@example.com
In accordance with the law known as "Informatique et Libertés" (art. 34 of the law n ° 48-87 of January 6, 1978), CAPIT MUSCAS EDITIONS has made a declaration to the CNIL for the website www.capitmuscas.com . This declaration has been registered under the receipt number: in progress.
Personal information collected
In France, personal data is protected in particular by law n ° 78-87 of January 6, 1978, law n ° 2004-801 of August 6, 2004, article L. 226-13 of the Penal Code and the European Directive of 24 October 1995.
- the user designates "the Internet user connecting, using the site www.capitmuscas.com".
- personal information means "information which allows, in any form whatsoever, directly or indirectly, the identification of the natural persons to whom it applies" (article 4 of law n ° 78-17 of January 6, 1978).
The personal information of the user of the site www.capitmuscas.com:
- are neither collected nor published without the user's knowledge
- are not exchanged, transferred, assigned or sold on any medium whatsoever to third parties. Only the assumption of the acquisition of CAPIT MUSCAS EDITIONS and its rights would allow the transmission of said information to the prospective purchaser who would in turn be bound by the same obligation to store and modify data with regard to the user of the site.
Moreover, CAPIT MUSCAS EDITIONS is authorized to carry out statistical studies and analyzes on the use and type of users of the site www.capitmuscas.com, subject to confirming the anonymity of the latter.
When using the www.capitmuscas.com site, the following data is collected in particular:
- the Internet address URL of the links through which the user accessed the site www.capitmuscas.com
- The user's access provider
- The technical configuration of the browser
In any event, CAPIT MUSCAS EDITIONS only collects personal information about the user (name, email address, telephone number) for the needs of the services offered by the site www.capitmuscas.com. The user provides this information with full knowledge of the facts, in particular when he enters it himself.
It is then specified to the user of the site www.capitmuscas.com the obligatory nature or not of the information which it would be brought to provide.
Correction of personal information collected
In accordance with the law known as "Informatique et Libertés" (art. 34 of the law of law n ° 48-87 of January 6, 1978), the user has the right to modify the personal data collected concerning him. To do this, the user sends CAPIT MUSCAS EDITIONS an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
The modification will be made within a reasonable period of time from receipt of the user's request.
If you wish to use the electronic mail made available to you on this site, you are informed that the secrecy of correspondence transmitted over the Internet is not guaranteed.
Everyone is responsible for the data that they disseminate, use and / or transfer and as such undertakes to comply with the French regulations in force, in particular those relating to clearly illegal content (pedophilia, incitement to racial hatred, etc.) or the protection of the rights of third parties (intellectual property rights, etc.). The publisher is not responsible for the use of data, content broadcast or services of another person and which, in particular, does not comply with the regulations in force.
Access to the site
The www.capitmuscas.com site is accessible to the user 24 hours a day, 7 days a week unless otherwise specified. The responsibility of CAPIT MUSCAS EDITIONS cannot be engaged due to a technical unavailability of the connection, whether due in particular to a case of force majeure, to maintenance, to an update, to a modification of the site, an intervention by the host, an internal or external strike, a network failure, a power cut, or even a bad configuration or use of the user's computer.
All the elements of the www.capitmuscas.com site, in particular texts, presentations, illustrations, photographs, downloadable documents, iconographic representations, trademarks (registered by CAPIT MUSCAS EDITIONS or possibly by one of its partners), tree structures and formatting are, except public documents and additional details, the exclusive intellectual property of CAPIT MUSCAS EDITIONS or of its partners.
As such, their representations, reproductions, overlaps, broadcasts and reruns, partial or total, are prohibited in accordance with the provisions of Article L. 122-4 of the Intellectual Property Code. Anyone doing so without being able to justify a prior and express authorization from the holder of these rights incurs the penalties relating to the offense of counterfeiting provided for in Articles L. 335-2 et seq. Of the Intellectual Property Code.
In addition, the representations, reproductions, overlaps, diffusions and reruns, partial or total, of the database contained in the site www.capitmuscas.com are prohibited by virtue of the provisions of law n ° 98-536 of July 1, 1998. relating to the legal protection of databases.
Validity of the information provided
In the event that the user would be required to provide information, he undertakes to:
- provide real, exact, up-to-date information when entered in the registration form for the service, and in particular not to use false names or addresses, or names or addresses without being authorized to do so
- keep registration data up-to-date in order to guarantee their real, exact and up-to-date character at all times
- not to make available or distribute information that is illegal, objectionable (such as defamatory or obscene information) or even harmful (such as viruses)
In the event of violation of these provisions, CAPIT MUSCAS EDITIONS will be able to suspend or terminate the user's access to the services at his exclusive fault.
Limitation of Liability - User Conduct
The user expressly admits to using the site www.capitmuscas.com at his own risk and under his exclusive responsibility.
The site www.capitmuscas.com provides the user with information as an indication, as is, with all their imperfections. In addition, this information must be taken into account when it is put online and not when consulting the site.
In any case, CAPIT MUSCAS EDITIONS can in no way be held responsible:
- any direct or indirect damage, in particular with regard to loss of profits, loss of profit, loss of customers, data that may, among other things, result from the use of the site www.capitmuscas.com, or on the contrary from the 'impossibility of its use
- a malfunction, unavailability of access, improper use, improper configuration of the user's computer, or even the use of a browser little used by the user
- the content of advertisements and other links or external sources accessible by the user from the site www.capitmuscas.com
The user undertakes not to disseminate comments, opinions or information of a defamatory, obscene, violent, racist nature and more generally contravening the French texts in force, the rights of individuals and good morals.
Any webmaster who wishes to establish a link from his site to the site www.capitmuscas.com is required to obtain prior express authorization by requesting it from the email address. In any case, the webmaster who creates a hypertext link undertakes not to use the technique of deep linking ("deep linking"), a technique according to which the pages of the site www.capitmuscas.com are nested inside pages of the webmaster's site.
The user who would be redirected to a third Internet page by the intermediary of a hypertext link appearing on the site www.capitmuscas.com recognizes that CAPIT MUSCAS EDITIONS does not control the content of the redirection sites. Consequently, CAPIT MUSCAS EDITIONS can in no case be held responsible for any direct or indirect damage as a result of the use of sites accessible via the hypertext links contained on the site www.capitmuscas.com.
Advertising nature of the content
In any event, CAPIT MUSCAS EDITIONS informs the Internet user of the advertising nature of the content of the site www.capitmuscas.com, if applicable.
The www.capitmuscas.com site may contain advertisements. CAPIT MUSCAS EDITIONS can in no way be held responsible for the content of advertisements or the consequences of any contractual relationship between the user of www.capitmuscas.com and the person who disseminated the advertisement.
Use of contact details on the site
CAPIT MUSCAS EDITIONS prohibits the use of the contact details appearing on the site www.capitmuscas.com for the purpose of door-to-door sales, advertising or any other commercial purpose.
This site respects copyright. All the rights of the authors of protected works reproduced and communicated on this site are reserved. Unless authorized, any use of works other than individual and private reproduction and consultation is prohibited.